Thursday, March 31, 2016

Catch Up and Flying

Today I caught up on a few of the blog posts having fallen a little behind for those of you playing along at home. 

Around 2pm I caught a lift to the airport with Gemma and Peter and Peter was dropping Gemma off for a work trip to London.

Mum and Dad headed off with Amy to visit a couple more sights before making their way to the airport later that day.

It was a full plane flying to Budapest and we flew over the UK then the Black Sea then down to Budapest. 

I was on my way to visit Ami, Greg and Felix. Ami and I worked together at The University of Melbourne and it had been 15 months since they had moved back to Europe from Australia. 

Greg kindly met me at the airport and headed back to their home. Felix was still up and shyly gave me a smile poking his head out from behind his mum's legs.

It was so great to see old friends in new places!  

No comments:

Post a Comment