Tuesday, March 22, 2016

City Rambling

Today was our last day in Clontarf and I planned to go back into the city to do a little bit of shopping and try and see a few more sights. I navigated my way to St Stephen's Green. Here I spotted some pretty beautiful flowers and even some wildlife.
Grey Squirrel

White Swan
Robin



I wandered through a few shops but wasn't inspired enough to purchase anything. Too many souvenirs to choose from - ahhh decision paralysis. I was planning to meet the parents and Peter at the Zoo at 2 so keeping an eye on time I meandered through lane ways and stumbled onto the grounds of Dublin Castle.


I'm not entirely convinced that I was in the right place as all the buildings were painted in what I would describe as Lego colours.

I would have liked to visit the Chester Beatty Library but my time was short - so I motored on to find a knight in a shining taxi to take me to my next destination...the Dublin Zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment